Hyland’s 4 Kids has a new look and a contest!
I remember my mom using Hyland’s Teething Tablets for my younger brother and it is the same thing I use on my little one. Having Hyland’s 4 Kids, designed for ages 2-12, is reassuring to me that my children will grow up using the same homeopathic remedies that worked when they were babies!
Luckily for us we haven’t had to use all of the varieties they offer. However my 13 year old was having some allergy issues this weekend and I had her try out the Hyland’s 4 Kids Complete Allergy. She said that it instantly relieved her sore, itchy throat! I have no doubt that the rest will work just as well!
Hyland’s 4 Kids has changed the look of their packaging and website! I think the packaging is very easy to read and has great detail about the product inside. The website is awesome! http://www.hylands4kids.com is extremely easy to navigate and you can even find some kids activities and articles for parents.
To celebrate a new packaging and website design, Hyland’s 4 Kids is holding a spectacular giveaway! In Hyland’s 4 Kids Fan Favorite Awards you can win the entire line of Hyland’s 4 Kids natural, safe and effective homeopathic remedies.
The contest will run from August 19th to August 27th. There will be a prize package given away each day during the event. That means there will be 8 winners!
Winners will recieve:
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey, 4 oz. (Approximate Retail
- Value (ARV)): $8.89
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold ’n Cough, 4 oz. (ARV): $8.89
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Sniffles ʼn Sneezes 125 ct. (ARV): $8.39
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Complete Cold ʼn Flu 125 ct. (ARV): $7.19
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Complete Allergy 4oz. (ARV): $8.89
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Allergy Relief 125ct. (ARV): $8.39
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Calm ʼn Restful 125ct (ARV): $7.19
- Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold ‘n Cough Nighttime, 4 oz. (ARV): $8.89
ARV of each Prize Package for each Event: $66.72
How to vote and enter:
Fill out the form on the 4 Kids Fan Favorite Tab on the Hyland’s 4 Kids Facebook page each day during the “awards”! It’s that easy!
Which will you vote for? What do you think of the new design??