Aroma Housewares Spotlight Review (giveaway & recipe)
We are very proud and excited to bring you this review from Aroma. Aroma will be giving one lucky winner the same 3-in-1 Super Pot Indoor Grill in the “for the home” package of the Happy Holidays Giveaway.
Aroma Housewares designs kitchen appliance products with today’s busy schedules in mind. It’s our mission to create innovative solutions to make things easier in your kitchen so you can enjoy more of life outside of it. Whether it’s “America’s Favorite Rice Cooker,” a top-selling electric kettle, ice cream maker or any of our other kitchen solutions we’re constantly striving to create solutions for easy, healthy and budget-friendly home cooking.
About the Super Pot 3-in-1 Indoor Grill:
- It’s a grill.
- It’s a slow cooker.
- It’s a food steamer.
- It’s a 10 inch grill that holds 3 quarts!
- The removable temperature control probe sets up to 450F
- cast aluminum nonstick cooking pot
- cool-touch housing
- tempered glass lid
- cleans easily in the dishwasher.
My super easy recipe for “Pantry Casserole” made entirely in the Super Pot!
- Frozen chicken breast
- Your favorite seasoning blend
- 1-2 cans of any “cream of _____” soup (I sometimes substitute with sour cream)
- Any canned, frozen or fresh veggies you like!
- Cheese (optional)
- Set the Super Pot to 300 degrees and allow to preheat for 5 minutes then add frozen chicken. Season to taste.
- Turn the chicken after about 15-20 minutes and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove cooked chicken and chop into bite size pieces and return them to Super Pot (optional)
- Turn heat down to 200 degrees and add all remaining ingredients to the Super Pot
- Cover with the lid and allow to cook for approximately 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Note: if using frozen veggies this may need longer.
- Remove the lid and top with cheese if desired
Basically we love the Super Pot 3-in-1 Indoor Grill! Everything comes apart so you can just put it in the dishwasher! Except the plug of course. It takes very little time to preheat the grill/pot. You can really just grill some meat, steam vegetables or even make a whole meal just like a slow cooker.
The “pot” itself heats evenly. Cleaning the grill/pot is easy, the nonstick really is nonstick. It is very lightweight. The only thing I noticed was that it did develop a scratch while the teen was washing it. She claims to have dropped it. If that is the case I would say it held up very nicely against my kitchen floor!
This would make an excellent Holiday Gift for pretty much anyone!
Connect with Aroma Housewares
You can buy this awesome Super Pot at many store including Target as well as Aroma-housewares.com
Follow Aroma on Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook