Preparing for Baby Giveaway! Spectra Baby Breast Pump US/CAN
One of the choices you must make before having your baby is to breastfeed or formula feed. If you choose to breast feed it is a good idea to start researching breast pumps. Today I am bringing you a review of 2 different pumps from Spectra Baby! I will be comparing both styles in a video so you can see them in action (kinda, I will not be actually pumping).
When looking for a pump there are several things to consider and every woman’s needs are different! Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Will I be pumping exclusively?
- Will I be returning to work?
- Do I have a place at work to pump with an outlet?
- Is this just going to be back-up or “just in case”?
- Would I prefer batteries or a wall outlet, or even a manual pump?
- How much can I afford to spend on a pump?
I am going to compare 2 double electric breast pumps from Spectra Baby USA to show you some great things to look for in an electric pump. Here are the basic differences in the 2 I received.
“PARENT TESTED, PARENT APPROVED” SEAL OF APPROVAL AWARD! SPECTRA BABY USA IS THE ONLY COMPANY TO HAVE 2 BREAST PUMPS AWARDED THIS PRESTIGIOUS HONOR!
The Spectra Dew 350:
- Double electric pump (with capability to use as a single)
- Very quiet
- Simple min-max suction control
- Plugs into the wall, no need for batteries
- Easy assembly
- BPA free
The Spectra 9:
- Double Electric pump (with capability to use as single)
- Fully adjustable control for Massage, suction control and cycle frequency
- Digital display
- Rechargeable battery and charger with a 3 hour charge
- Mimics baby’s suckling rhythm
- BPA free
In this video I will assemble them and show you the difference in action. You also can hear the difference in sound as well. This video is longer than normal but it is basically a review of 2 items!
Connect with Spectra Baby:
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow on Twitter
Spectra Baby is going to give away a pump of the winner’s choice! This giveaway is open to the US, CAN and South America. Please read the rules in the Rafflecopter form before entering! This giveaway ends 1/18! Good Luck!